Friday, March 25, 2011

From old fence posts







Lack of posting due to a move and a new job. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water here so the crafting has taken a backseat. I did find the time to make this sweet little bench/stool for the girls room (with the help of my fabulous friend Jared...thanks so much). I made it from old fence posts!!! I am debating on whether or not to paint it. I was planning on doing it a dark and light pink to match the flowers but after I sanded it down it gave it a fabulous beach/drift wood look which I really like.



3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about barely keeping your head above water, much less getting any crafting done! I have such a long list of crafting projects I want to do, but March has been SO busy!!! I love that you were able to recycle some old fence posts for this project. I also think it looks great unpainted...definitely a "driftwood" or aged wood feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it just the way it is.
    could you do a tut on the book you showed me back in nov? it was a dollar store book, re-made into a book for your girls. Not the holiday song one.... do you remember? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! You have to make more decoration posts! I love american decorations (I´m from Sweden) and I want inspiration!

    ReplyDelete